Television – Lifestyle
Adam Liaw accepting the inaugural AACTA Award for Best Lifestyle Television Program for DESTINATION FLAVOUR SCANDINAVIA at the 6th AACTA Awards.
Lifestyle Television Program entries for the
7th AACTA Awards presented by Foxtel are now open.
ENTRIES & MATERIALS DEADLINE
5pm, Friday 14 July 2017
$1,350 - Lifestyle Television Program
In order to be eligible, a Lifestyle Television Program must:
- Be an Australian production produced for television.
- Have had the first episode of the entered series / season or the full stand-alone program, broadcast in Australia for the first time between 14 October 2016 and 20 October 2017.
- Be a television program that relates to contemporary recreational and domestic pursuits (such as food and wine, home and garden, real estate and home improvements, health and wellbeing, travel and leisure, beauty and shopping, etc).
- Be either:
- A single, self-contained lifestyle program; or
- A lifestyle series of a potentially unlimited number of episodes, but no fewer than two episodes.
- The entrant may submit up to two episodes for a series / season or the entire stand-alone program for judging. These episodes or stand-alone program will be judged as a single entry for the Best Lifestyle Television Program Award but as individual entries for all other Awards.
This definition excludes traditional news and current affairs programs (where the primary objective is to inform rather than entertain), Light Entertainment Television Series, Reality Television Series and Documentary Television Program.
MEMBERSHIP & ENTRY
Any production entered into the AACTA Awards (or AFI Awards) for a previous year is ineligible.
Late entries will not be accepted.
In order to be eligible to enter the Lifestyle Television Program category, a minimum of five Award candidates listed on the form must be current AACTA members. In the event that less than five Award candidates are listed on the form, then all Award candidates listed must be current AACTA members. In the event that fewer than five Award candidates qualify for AACTA membership, then AFI membership will be counted as “AACTA membership” for the purposes of this rule.
Please refer to the 7th AACTA Awards presented by Foxtel Rule Book for details of all Rules and Regulations.
RULES & SUPPORTING DOCUMENT